This Easy Peach Cobbler is perfect if you need to throw together a quick dessert but you want it be so good people keep coming back for more! Short on time or money? this "dump cake" version of Peach Cobbler is for you! If you are new to cooking or consider yourself a "non-cook" I promise you, you can't really mess this up!
Printable Copy Click Here
Easy Peach Cobbler
- 1 box yellow or butter cake mix
- 2 (30 oz) can's peaches
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) margarine or butter-- melted
- 1-2 Tablespoons Instant Tapioca Pudding (this will help thicken the juices to a pie jell)
- 2 Tablespoons Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 °
- Open the can of peaches and dump the entire can (juices and all!) into a 9 x 13 Pan
- Sprinkle the optional ingredients over the peaches.
- Sprinkle the tapioca powder over the peaches.
- Sprinkle the DRY cake mix powder all over the top of the peaches.
- Drizzle the melted butter/margarine over the cake mix, try to cover as much of the surface as you can
- Bake 45 min. or until crust is golden brown and peaches are thickened like a pie filling.
- Serve warm with Vanilla Ice Cream.