Sloppy Joe Buffalo Chicken Sliders
IMakes approx. 12 mini sliders or 6 regular sandwiches
1 can Manwich Sauce (I used Bold Flavor)
2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
1/8-1/4 cup hot sauce.
12 slider sized buns or 6 full sized buns (I used Chibatta rolls)
Optional: Blue Cheese crumbles or dressing
1. Pour shredded chicken into large skillet.
2. Pour 1 1/2 cups of the Manwich Sauce into skillet. (Reserve remaining 1/2 cup of sauce for another meal)
3. Add in hot sauce (I used 1/8 cup), and stir to mix.
4. Heat over medium heat 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently until mixture is heated through.
5. Split open your rolls in half, and divide mixture evenly between the rolls. Place top buns on sandwiches.
Serve warm w/ bowls of toppings: blue cheese and or ranch dressing (I serve both).
Jan's Tip: Use a small ice cream scoop! It will give you the perfect amount of Sloppy Joe mixture onto each slider bun.