Here is a good recipe to play around with. I sometimes just cook
it in a casserole dish in the oven instead of the crock-pot. I use
my precooked hamburger/spaghetti sauce mix from my freezer
cooking sessions to speed this one up. Perfect to start before
dashing out the door for kids sporting events.
It cooks on low for
Crock pot Pizza
o 1 pkg wide noodles (penne is best)
o 1/4 cup chopped onion
o 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
o 1 jar Spaghetti sauce
o 1 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
o 1 pkg. sliced pepperoni
o 3 cups shredded mozzarella
o 3 cups shredded cheddar
1. Cook noodles.
2. In large skillet, cook ground beef and onion; drain.
3. Stir in spaghetti sauce, Italian seasoning .
4. Drain noodles.
5. In crock pot coated with non-stick spray,
6. spread a third of the meat sauce.
7. Cover with a third of the noodles and pepperoni.
8. Sprinkle with a third of the cheeses.
9. Repeat layers twice.
10. Cook and cover on low 3 to 4 hours or
until heated through and cheese is melted.