You can easily make this into just a raspberry tart, or blackberry tart instead of all the berries, (Raspberries are my favorite!) so choose what you like! today I used raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries, but blackberries would be great too!
I like to make the crust the day before and wrap it air tight , then just finish it off right before serving. It will only take a minute to do.
Triple Berry Tart
2 pkg. refridgerated crescent roll dough
1 (8 oz) container whip cream (thawed if frozen)
1 pint each: Raspberries, sliced strawberries, blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Open tubes of crescent roll dough and unroll onto a cookie sheet.
- Pinch all seams together to create one large sheet of dough.
- Roll over the edge of the dough one time to create a finished edge.
- Prick dough with a fork all over.
- Bake dough 12-15 min. till golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- When crust is completely cooled, spread whip cream evenly over crust with a spatula.
- Spread each fruit evenly over the whip cream.
- Refrigerate till ready to serve.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut tart into 3-4 inch squares.