This soup starts with the ease of left over rotisserie chicken, but also has the comfort of Grandma's home cooking, since I am tweaking my husbands Grandmothers Original Corn Chowder Recipe to make this version.
You get a quick, yet ultra comforting meal that is sure to satisfy!
Rotisserie Chicken Bacon Corn Chowder
1- 1 1/2 cups shredded/diced cooked chicken
3 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
1 (16 oz.) Corn drained or Creamed Corn undrained (your choice!)
1 Can diced or 1 1 /2 cups frozen diced potatoes
3 cups milk
3 Tablespoons Butter
Add all ingredients into a large sauce pan and simmer on medium low 5-10 minutes till soup is heated through and potatoes (if using frozen) are cooked through to tender. Salt and Pepper to taste.
If you'd like to thicken the soup: in a small bowl mix together 4 Tablespoons flour w/ 1/4 cup water.
Add flour/water mixture into soup and stir until thickened.
- Asian Diet Soup from Palatable Pastime
- Grandma's Copycat Kelly's Cheese Soup from Cooking with Carlee
- Rotisserie Chicken Bacon Corn Chowder from The Frugal Pantry
- Roasted Cauliflower Soup from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Delicata Squash Soup with Curried Chickpeas and Onions from Caroline's Cooking